freeFTPd vulnerability fix
As vulnerability was reported from here, new version 1.0.12. of freeFTPd was released to secure the SFTP protocol. I suggest immediate update of your servers.
freeSSHd and freeFTPd web sites combined into one
I have put both freeSSHd and freeFTPd on the same web so it's easier to maintain. Forums are migrated, downloads too, etc..
Version 1.2.2 of freeSSHd put online
I have put version 1.2.2 with exploit fixes (and few other small things) online for you to try.
Comments welcome, but please do not expect fast answers.
freeSSHd Version 1.2.1 is out
- 'freeSSHd NULL Pointer Crash' bug fixed
- systray icon is visible only to users with administrator rights
- port forwarding is more stable
- added logging for SFTP transfers
- 'access denied' bug is hopefully part of the past
- and many other little fixes...
Version 1.3.0 will be out soon with more of the requested features, this one was released to address the security issues that emerged recently.
'edit' you say????
There's a new version of freeSSHd online (1.2.0) and it comes with a cool feature you've all been waiting for: "graphical" application support. See picture below to better understand what I mean. Here's a list of changes:
- new console handling code - supports 'edit'-like apps, ANSI colors, etc.
- fix in remote port forwarding that closed listening socket after first connection
- automatic update support